FULL OR PART TIME AUDIOLOGIST
We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Mechanicsburg, PA currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport.
- Located in Central Pennsylvania, we have a great combination of recreational activities (hiking, biking, skiing, boating) in a suburban setting.
- Within 1½ to 2 hours of Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Good school districts, safe, great place to raise a family.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments, real ear measurements.
- Program hearing aids using appropriate computer software.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain accurate documentation and patient files including physician reports.
- Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program
Please email your resume, along with salary requirements to: email@example.com