A well established Medical Practice located in Bala Cynwyd, PA is seeking an Experienced Medical Biller.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be an aggressive medical insurance claims collector who can submit and process claims with minimal denials, post payments and handle appeals.
- Must be proficient with ICD10.
- Process claims for Medicare, Medicaid, HMO's, and PPO's and all other private insurances.
- Assist with scheduling patients and handling telephone inquiries in the front office as needed.
- Other duties as needed – training other office personnel.
- 3-5 years medical billing experience. Bookkeeping/General Accounting Experience 3-5 years.
- Collection Experience – 2-4 years.
- High School Diploma required.
- Business school or associates degree equivalent is a plus.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word and Excel, at least 2-3 years working knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
The ideal candidate will also possess
- A strong work ethic, mature and MUST have prior medical billing experience!
- A professional attitude, detail oriented and very organized.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Excellent computer navigation experience, specifically with Medical Software.
Good base salary offered, holidays, PTO and health insurance.