FRONT OFFICE STAFF PROFESSIONAL
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in the Ocean Township- (Oakhurst), NJ area is looking for a motivated individual to maintain the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This employee must be driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. Our professional will be able to multi-task effortlessly, prioritize efficiently, handle patient requests, manage the database, place outbound calls to patients, handle all administrative tasks, and do so with a smile.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm/reschedule appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Ensure patients are greeted and serviced promptly and efficiently.
- Manage patient schedule ensuring efficiency.
- Billing responsibilities completed accurately and timely.
- Associates degree is preferred.
- Medical Billing experience is a must.
- 2 years front office experience, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting).
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Please, submit your resume through this website and include your salary requirements.