FRONT OFFICE STAFF PERSON
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in the WestChester, NY area is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. Some medical billing will be involved as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
- Medical Billing experience a must.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
We provide a competitive salary, healthcare, PTO time, paid holidays, travel reimbursement.
Please, send me your resume to: email@example.com.