FRONT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
A private hearing healthcare practice in Mt. Pleasant, SC is looking for a motivated individual to
maintain the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This employee must be
driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. Our professional will be
able to multi-task effortlessly, prioritize efficiently, handle patient requests, manage the database,
place outbound calls to patients, handle all administrative tasks, and do so with a smile.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
• Contact patients to confirm/reschedule appointments.
• Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
• Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
• Minimum of High school diploma and Associates degree is preferred
• 2 years front office experience, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic
surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting).
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel.
• Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
• Great interpersonal skills – both written and orally.
• A team player.
We provide a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, PTO time and a retirement plan.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.