Hearing health care office in Coral Springs, Florida interested in finding a friendly, caring, organized person with front office experience and medical insurance knowledge.
Spanish speaking preferred.
* Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts; and able to handle multi phone line system and computer scheduling software.
* Comforts patients by anticipating patient's anxieties; answers patient's questions and maintaining the reception area.
* Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
* Maintains patient files and sending reports to referring physicians and other providers.
* Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
* Obtains revenue by recording patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
* Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
* Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus