FRONT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Nassau County, NY is looking for a motivated individual to maintain the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This employee must be driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and grow with a team-oriented, fast-growing practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm/reschedule appointments.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Prepping/Maintaining patient charts, verify insurance, checking referrals.
- Minimum of High school diploma and Associates degree is preferred
- Front office experience a plus, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting).
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
- Self-motivated, ability to take direction well and multi-tasking.
- Team player, goes above and beyond for the patient as well as the practice.
We provide a competitive salary, benefits and PTO time. Please, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.