At American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA) we are business drivers committed to delivering results in the hearing healthcare industry. Working side-by-side with our ASSOCIATES (Audiology & Otolaryngology practices) we develop and assist with the implementation of innovative strategies to grow their businesses through relentless implementation and flawless execution of innovative business strategies and tactics.
For all AHAA candidates we seek superior analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in Excel. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team-building abilities, creativity, high energy and commitment to personal and professional growth.
We currently seek a dynamic Junior (Jr) Sales Analyst to design & deliver daily, weekly and monthly accurate business insight across various mediums with an internal and external focus, supporting customers that range from senior management, field sales management, and various other internal departments. Complete ad-hoc requests accurately and efficiently. The ideal candidate will utilize standard operating procedures for all reporting required, and then in the future will be tasked to analyze the current tools to make recommendations about improvements and enhancements. The Junior (Jr) Sales Analyst we seek will collaborate well both intra- and inter-departmentally. Manage new projects under the department director, and prepare recommendations based on analysis of metrics and interaction with the intended audience.
· Excel skills: Pivot tables (and using pivot table data), Vlookups, multiple-linked worksheets and workbooks.
· Should be able to execute and automate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting. This is largely sales reporting but will cross over into commission reporting as well.
· Provide ad-hoc reporting as directed by sales leadership and/or senior management.
· Analyze business processes and procedures to identify areas of weakness; offer solutions to improve operations.
· Support development of best practices and standard operating procedures as needed to internal customers.
· Work with the Business Analyst to develop and produce an enhanced analytical and monitoring and reporting package and take part in the design and use of said package.
· Develop, learn, and master technology in order to best deliver our product to our audience. Including but not limited to mapping software, customer management software, and reporting software.
Overall Responsibilities to Generate Success:
· Demonstrate understanding of AHAA systems and data architecture.
· Partner with Directors, sales leaders and field sales force, marketing, finance, and strategic partners to deliver timely, accurate and relevant business insight.
· Ensure and monitor accurate customer data into CRM system and other systems.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Demonstrable Excel skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to recognize trends and changes in normal behaviors
· Ability to use database software is a desirable
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Strong telephone, presentation and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
· Commitment to high ethical and professional standards of conduct
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
· Professional demeanor is required commensurate with one who interacts with senior management and across all departments.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Experience : Zero to three years related experience with data analysis, forecasting, and/or data mining.
Exceptional Excel skills, Advanced Microsoft Office level (Word, PowerPoint, Access). Working knowledge of Microsoft Query, SQL, other analytical tools preferred but not required. Ability to learn new software or AHAA proprietary tools essential.