We are a specialist office that specializes in Ears, Nose and Throat surgery. We have 2 doctors in the practice and both do specialize in different areas. We also have an Audiologist and a Speech Pathologist on staff, as well as an Allergy Department.
- Perform all diagnostic hearing test for both doctors.
- Ability to perform play audios on pediatric patients when necessary.
- Assist doctors with any issues and communication with the patient.
- Open dialog with all staff members.
- Return calls to the patient as needed for the physician regarding hearing loss.
- Educate the patient on what to expect from their hearing loss.
- Ability to perform testing with Noah system.
- Maintain schedule in the APMe and ability to document notes in the EMR.
- All other duties as assigned by physicians and/or management