We are a growing audiology practice in the village of Rancho Santa Fe in northern San Diego County and currently seek an audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. You will have the opportunity to work in a privately owned practice as well as a closely partnered ENT office, with the benefit of continuous training, coaching, and development. If you are open to learning new fitting processes that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Complete diagnostic reports, coordinating with physicians and other providers and agencies.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Program and fit hearing aids, and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Stay up to date on the latest hearing aid technology from all major manufacturers.
- D. & current California licensure in Audiology and Dispensing
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, problem solving, and working in a team environment.
- Respectful and caring demeanor with a patient-oriented approach and strong attention to detail.
- Strong keyboard and computer skills, with experience in hearing aid software and diagnostic audiology equipment.
- Experience with cochlear implants and BAHA a plus.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program.