Your Hearing Network is seeking a Network Development Manager. We’re looking for an experienced and talented Business Development Manager to build a robust nationwide network of hearing care professionals. This role is perfect for an experienced sales and marketing professional or business developer who is interested in growing our network across the United States. This position is responsible for developing new partner opportunities as well as for representing Your Hearing Network and cultivating business relationships. We are looking for a smart, driven professional to help us continue to grow our business. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience and success in a business development role.
Build and maintain provider networks that promote quality customer outcomes
· Responsible for development, nurturing and management of partner provider network
· Own the communication plan and have proactive contact with all providers
· Develop and implement activities for the recruitment, contracting and retention of effective providers to promote best practices.
· Be responsible for growing coverage and accountable for network partner turnover
· Maintaining and supporting regional Network relationship
· Monitor and manage pipeline of potential opportunities
· Partner with providers to track outcomes for patients referred
· Meet with contracted providers to develop long-term relationships, resolve operational issues and collaborate regarding effective outcomes
· Partner with marketing, operations and product teams to form appropriate client facing market message
· Responsible for the daily contact with clinics
· Analyze provider performance
· Develop and deliver provider orientation, training, and education materials
· Interface with all levels of the organization in order to ensure provider data accuracy
5+ years of sales experience
· Experience selling new to market, innovative service ideas strongly preferred.
· Interested in contributing to enhance marketing and lead generation initiatives
· Excited to get on the phone and speak with prospective clients and customers.
· Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment full of highly motivated team members
· Candidate must be a well-organized and capable of managing a variety of issues and assignments concurrently
· Travel required – 25%