Front Office Receptionist (Bi-Lingual English-Spanish)
A private Healthcare practice in Valencia, CA is looking for an energetic and self motivated individual who likes a challenging position as a front office receptionist. Must be able to multitask and work as a team member and want to grow as an individual.
MUST be Bi-Lingual (English-Spanish)
Hourly rate/ PLUS Bonus/Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Call patient database to reactivate them to purchase new hearing aids
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries by providing basic and accurate information in person or via phone/email.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and material.
- Answer phones effectively by answering patient’s questions, finding what they need and solve their issues.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as faxing, scanning and labeling.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Prior Healthcare/Medical experience a PLUS
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Hands on experience with office equipment (fax machines and printers)
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized. Must be able to multitask and
- Must work well as a team member
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Self-motivated and willing to learn/adaptable to change
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and willing to get new and former patients to come in for appointments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle the public and work well with staff.
- Quick Learner
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issue arise.
- Provide top-notch customer service making patients feel important and like family.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed