A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Trinidad, CO is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionals.
Open to Part-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Provide back-up billing support.
- Support community outreach and event marketing
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) a PLUS!
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
Independent worker, thinks on their feet.