Join a growing professional network of fast paced clinics that focus on providing our patients the absolute best care in the hearing health industry. Our patient centric approach is second to none and we are looking for individuals who share and embrace that passion to join our team. We are primarily a dispensing clinic, so a background in hearing aid sales is required. We have locations in the Carolina's as well as FL and continue to grow across the southeast.
- Greet patients and establish common ground through case history, conduct thorough audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids that are appropriate for patient’s loss;
- Proven track record of hearing aid sales
- Establish connections with local physicians and assist in marketing of clinic in local area;
- Professional interaction with patients & physicians;
- Cooperation in marketing campaigns
- Provide ethical patient care and ensure patient receives appropriate aftercare and verification of fit
- Working with staff to meet or exceed office goals
- Maintain neat and organized office environment
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or State hearing aid dispensing license;
- Mastery of knowledge and understanding of hearing aid products and service;
- Minimum of 1 year fitting and dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- Sales expertise in helping patients in the process of choosing amplification
- Passionate about helping people hear better!
Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, and a contributing 401k.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.