A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Mill Valley, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to operate the front/back office and represent our practice with patients and professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains referral relationships
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage busy schedule
- Contact patients to confirm and prepare charts for appointments
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics
- Effectively handle telephone, email, and in-person inquiries
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy
- Execute various accounting functions
- Back office shipping, receiving, and purchasing of hearing related supplies and equipment
- Will be taught how to clean, complete general set-up of, and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet.
- Hourly wage
- Performance based bonus
- Health benefits