FRONT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Green Island, NY is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Provide back-up billing support.
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed