We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Elmira, NY and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. Mixture of diagnostics and dispensing, working with kids and adults.
Open to part time or full time.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Diagnostic testing for pediatrics through adults
- Program hearing aids using a computer.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package