Click column header to sort
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Pueblo, CO is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Anaheim, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Novato, CA and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, wants to be part of a forward-thinking team and is passionate about helping patients communicate more effectively and stay connected. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport and helping to educate the community and referral sources. We provide you with the opportunity to work in a privately owned (non-franchised) practice with continuous training, coaching, and development and paid ceu”s. If you are open to learning new diagnostic, fitting and rehabilitative procedures (our MA5P Method tm) in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS/Audiologist
. Establishes rapport with and gather history from patients; conduct audiometric testing including ABR and VNG and coordinates care with physicians and other providers.
. Make recommendations for amplification and communication devices and communicate results with referral sources.
. Fit and adapt amplification devices to patients as patients adapt to devices.
. Able to provide active listening counseling
. Maintain documentation and data entry and aftercare support.
. Provide hearing loss prevention and hearing conservation strategies
- Perform outreach activities
- Participate in marketing activitie
- Accountable for marketing a
- Responsible for revenue and margin outcome
- Manages vendor relationship
- Assists customers with exchanges or returns as needed.
- Involved in clinical quality outcomes, including efficiency and productivity
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Oversees management of all office procedu
- Shares administrative duties with colleagues as needed.
- Performs all other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Practices good safety habit
- Exercises confidentiality to ensure compliance with all HIPAA regulations
- Hearing Loss Prevention Outreach; schools, private groups, events
- Involvement in local community outreach and hearing education programs, lectures and classes
- Required to work at other office locations as requested by management/owner
JOB SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Au.D or Masters Degree in Audiology, current state licensure for Audiology and dispensing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines.
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions.
- Must interact with patients in a caring and respectful manner.
- Must be detailed oriented.
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Valencia, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
MUST BE Bi-lingual (English-Spanish)
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Paradise, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
Hourly rate plus benefits
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Monterey, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Chico, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Pittsburgh, PA and currently seek a Hearing Instrument Specialist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be licensed in PA.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Program hearing aids using a computer.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful HIS will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package
If you enjoy inside sales/telesales minus the call center environment, this may be the position you have been waiting for! A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Pittsburgh, PA and we are looking for an energetic and motivated professional to prospect for new patients, call existing patients, and schedule appointments for hearing aid fittings. If you are one who is looking for an exciting opportunity to single-handedly impact a business within a growing industry, look no further!
- High School Diploma
- Business school or associates degree equivalent is a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in telemarketing, inside sales or appointment setting
- Prior outbound dialing experience is required
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work well independently
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Great listening and closing skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with minimal training
We provide a competitive salary plus bonus. This position offers a great earning potential. Apply and interview today!
ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking full time licensed Audiologist based in Woodbridge, NJ. We are a large and successful, multi-site ENT practice seeking to expand our staff of audiologists in the area due to dynamic growth.If you are a Diagnostic & Dispensing audiologist, if you are driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again, then this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport.Our Audiologists are valued members of our practice and benefit from opportunities for continuous training, coaching, and development, including paid CEUs. We offer the latest fitting processes designed for todays educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace, and offer access to industry leading resources to insure that we are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids
Diagnostic testingMake ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments
Program hearing aids
Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problemsMaintain documentation and patient files
Own assigned schedule to maximize the ability to help patients hear through opportunities
Support and coach all team members to achieve practice goals and generation of opportunities
Masters Degree in Audiology or Au.D.
Active and current hearing aid dispensing license
The ideal candidate will also possess:
Must have current Audiology and Dispensing licenses.
Heavy Diagnostics needed for both geriatrics and in some areas pediatrics as well.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
The ability to work in a team environmentThe ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members
We offer an attractive compensation package including a lucrative bonus program and a benefits package that includes generous PTO (vacation, sick and personal days), paid holidays, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), licensing fee reimbursement and the opportunity for clinical research.For immediate consideration please send resume, including salary history, to: email@example.com
Please Note: ENT and Allergy Associates is an E-Verify employerCompany
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest and most comprehensive ear, nose, throat, allergy and audiology practice in the nation with 40 offices and over 150 physicians. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck and esophageal cancer and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer. The Practice has also expanded its clinical capabilities to include advanced Immunodeficiency trials.
To learn more about the benefits of ENT and Allergy Associates, or to conveniently find an ENT doctor or Allergy Doctor and then easily book an appointment at the nearest New York or New Jersey location, please visit:www.entandallergy.com or contact us at:ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP560 White Plains Road, Suite 500Tarrytown, NY 10591